In this blog we will learn how to stop hosting on twitch .Now a days its very popular topic but no one gave a comprehensive ans to researcher but i will share this informative topic perfect answer with you .
Viewers on your channel will now see the broadcast from the channel you’re hosting. They’ll also see the broadcast title and be able to follow the hosted channel inline. You can host one channel at a time, and up to three total in a given 30 minute period. When you want to turn off host mode, type /unhost into chat.
Popular Question :Can I manually unhost a channel to disable the auto host feature?
- No. If you want to stop auto hosting, you will need to turn it off in your channel settings. This can be accessed via Channel Settings.
- Go to your Channel Settings and scroll down to the Auto Hosting section at the bottom.
- Click the switch to OFF.
- To host your Twitch team, click the switch for the Team Hosting setting to OFF. This will prioritize hosting members of your Twitch Team over any specific channels that you have included in your host list.
- If you want to host specific channels, click the + sign in the top right of the Host List section and type the name of the channel that you want to add to your list. In the Host Priority section below, you can choose to host channels randomly from the list or host channels in order they appear on your list. There is no limit to how many channels you can add. We recommend at least 10 channels, which adds an additional 40 hours of uptime to your channel a week, on average.
- Decide if you want to auto host similar channels (your host list will always be prioritized over this option). Our system uses an algorithm to host channels that have overlapping viewership with your channel. Try out this feature to give your community something new to watch together.
- Click Save Changes.
How to stop hosting on twitch?
Step By Step Guide
- Click at your username. It’s in the -right corner of the Twitch official site
- Click Channel. This will display your channel with the chatroom to the right side.
- Type /host followed by a channel name in your chat. For example, if you wanted to host the main Twitch channel, you would type / how to stop hosting on twitch.